One Fly Ride

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

. moments .

Wei, why always get scolding for not updating wan? Haha anyway i updating now la. Ok Im doing this because of you Sarah <-- she screwed my balls for not updating my blog. Happy anot c'mon less balll squeezing its painful. Holiday, so boring yet so fun. Can sleep at home doing nothing but people say Im getting skinnier already =( .. Before this already so skinny like root now skinner like chopstick laa haihs. But then ar I ate lots you know, I cant stop eating at home wan leh in front of computer but dont know why my metabolism doesn't seem to be working anymore. Maybe my sexual hormones overdo the metabolism oledi. Cause Im getting horny easily wahahaha.

Oh ya oh ya I almost forgotten, ey I cut my hair and it sucked wei. Now my hair makes me looks so so so square and from far I look like sponge bob square pants, but its my head so we shall call it sponge bob square head. WTF wei, i asked for a clean cut, but they gave me an ass cut.

Anyway I had a nice Christmas eve, nothing creative but fun with my homeboys and friends man, both 1U and Bambo9. Watched the Warlords [投名状] at the theater, omg omg brothers for life weiiii!!! Live with brothers, die also die with brothers, in brothers' hands you say cool anot? Im into these kinda chinese ancient themed, war and brotherhood stories especially the Young and Dangerous, so its a good show to watch wei.

Wei I couldn't get the pics for the club action @ bambo9 was tipsy all around so I couldnt remember who took the pictures. It was Jun's bday anyway, so..
happy belated birthday Lum U Jun !! So I will post some pics for Christmas eve's.


Looks familiar??


Guess who I found, my old school friend from Melb


Chilling @ Dragon-i


Notice our shirts. *Dun mess wit us* haha


Awww.. this are Suyin and Elly.

And then we went on to ...


Bowling..


Watch him, he fucks d ball like he hates it.


Sexo wit a ball?


Haha a right pic with a right boy hehe :P


Me: This guy sucks ..


Ernest: This is not any better


John F: F*ck you lookin at, b*tch?


Liau: Shortest and dirtiest playa in the game


This is what happened everytime you fei kei


Saw and Jin Ning


There goes another camwhoring act.


Fooling around..


woOt


All I need is you, baby ..


Poser boys !!!


Backstreet Boys third gen, the Pussy Boys


Whoa, sexy back nia ..

Ciao.

P/S: I miss my say

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home