One Fly Ride

Sunday, December 23, 2007

. arcade .

Wei I damn long nvr update blog already la. I know. Actually I got nothing to blog about nowadays been staying at home and spending money lah. Which is why Im damn broke now wei. Even my pockets are getting dryer nia.

Anyway Im crazy over this arcade game Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 right now and I seem to spend alot of cash on this bullshit. Aiya its like everytime I sit on the cabinet and play rite, the seat like got elephant glue sticking on my ass already make me dun wanna leave. Aiyah why so addictive wan? Jia lat la me.

Im driving a Mazdaspeed Atenza now and previously driving a s15 Silvia, which im trying to sell now, in this Wangan thingy. Im thinking of starting another new car wei goddamit i nid to control myself waaaaaaa !!!

Wei I dont have a picture la anyway I will show u what I aim to achieve in this game.


Hahaha thats me in my car and the titles someday ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home