One Fly Ride

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

. ayo technology .

Somebody got a new phoneeee. Booo!! Everybody please put your hands together for Yoong. *Applause applause* He bought a Nokia N76, tight and off the chain man. For those of you who dunno what phone is that, its a slim flip phone which looks similar to Motorola V3. Camera's good, speakers sound nice. I mean, dayem! That's some good shit he's got.

But there's one thing I dun like, which is the size of it. Its too big lah. For him maybe he needs a phone of his size, or perhaps a small phone would make him look bigger?

Haha. Cut the craps man. Anyway we camwhored using his phone. Here goes:


Kelv &Me


Xuan and me


Kat:Sex therapy anyone?


Lunch @ Kim Gary


The OGs in the house


Porky Paradise


Huhuhu!
P/S I need some fresh and new videos. Anyone mind to share with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home