One Fly Ride

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

. sigh .

If you dun feel like reading something fucking personal or fucking explicit then just type alt+f4. Sorry for being fucking rude.

Recently there are so many problems flying around, so many things happened so sudden. All the things being said and told out, travel so quickly to everybody's ears. Travel also never mind la, but why travel also some words missing. If not some of the words missing, then its the other way round. I dun understand la. Why am i so stupid enough to create so many misunderstandings with my brothers.

Do I have the rights to call them brothers ah? This question I leave it to you to answer. But I just want to let you all know if there's anything that I did offended you or whatsoever, please tell me. Dont have cold wars with me please, dont misunderstand me please. I made a mistake lying to you bro, I dont mean it. It was just a white lie, Im sorry. Why am I making such a big issue outta it, its because I dont want us to fan min because of little things.

And to you three, dont go fucking trippin all over because of a girl okay? Our fucking friendship is worth more than girls ok.

Brothers? What does it mean when brothers say they dont care? Does it mean that they really dont care or what? Please correct me if Im wrong.

What is bros to you man? If its just a fucking joke then fuck you. Because brothers are my fucking life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home