One Fly Ride

Saturday, September 22, 2007

. bullet .

Was checking out Nike outlet today in 1U. Unfortunately found nothing interesting. And then, Hong, Saw and I were looking through the Adidas outlet next store. Oh by the way I am looking for a futsal shoe though. Remember the laoya shoe I mentioned? That's gonna get my legs killed sooner or later.

Anyway, and finally, something caught my attention!



Adidas +Absolado TRX TF David Beckham baby..


Tight huh?

I've added that to my wishlist baby. Haha, all you people know I love white shoes with red patterns and stuff. Hm I wonder does that pair of shoes gonna make me play like David Beckham when Im on it. Wah, Old Trafford, with number 7; Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, with number 23; The Home Depot Center, Number 23. Wooo! Hokus Pokus !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home