One Fly Ride

Friday, September 21, 2007

. lifescapes .


Im a disabled boy now!! Cause i twisted my ankle today during a futsal session with some friends. I had this laoya shoe, which made me feel so slippery and slided on the floor so many times. So I took off my shoe lah, I felt so comfortable without the shoe so i continue the game barefoot lol. Hong and Daniel also took out their shoes and play so I thought it would be cool lah. But now, got big bubbles all over my toes and sole of my feet now. So pain lah when I walk, burning pain!! Oh blisters blisters.

Neway the two hour session was good though, I somehow feel I have achieved a little improvement. Cheers.

Argh, I have plenty of things going in my mind right now.

Ever come to a point where your boiling point is being hitted and you just scold, swear, and fuck the opposite side up like nobody's business?

Hope they understand that people speak stuff that they dont mean it when they're angry. Everything just come out from the mouth outta anger. No matter what you promised in the past, you just tend to break the promise. Haih.

Anyway, I still dont get the point of me apologizing. Because I think she doesnt even care.

Things are changing, too fast. I couldnt catch the pace of the game. I guess I'm totally out of the league. Ah well, life goes on right? I know you folks are gonna say that to me, but, hey! I know it does, but, there are traffic lights right? I mean, there're still obtacles which could slow us down and get stuck perhaps? I dunno man, sorry. Just leave me alone digging that fucking grave.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home