One Fly Ride

Sunday, July 22, 2007

. so it begins .

Holiday is coming to an end.. In fucking few hours time. Omg I couldnt believe it. Time flies man. And now second semester is starting. Gone through alot of storms this year, learnt pretty much. I mean, isnt that life is all about? Sinking and trying to survive in the ocean. Sometimes it makes me wonder, does life worth living? Living my life is just a purest of pain. Especially seeing one of your bros going to another world, fuckkkk!! Pure pain in the ass.

Classes starting tomorrow. Damn sien arrr. Have to see the bloody textbooks again. Kinda regret I didnt really studied for first semester. Puuuuukie~

Anyway spent some of my time on this classic online game, ragnarok online. lol


Tanking Calvin


Chanel~


My super novice~


Chanel~ My god daughter..


Trying to suicide lol.


Kim the xiham mui.


Super novice, Kim~


Die 7 jor hahaha.


With Saw.


Justin Timberlake lol.


Everyone afk.


With Chai2. <-- pro shuffler


Sei xiham mui wanna pok me..


Mama.. Milk milk ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home