One Fly Ride

Thursday, June 28, 2007

. vu in business .

Holidays? Its been a definition of hell for me so far. So many things have happened. It all happened so quickly. The truth hurts man, the pain is just too real. Many people say time heals. Bullshit, time doesn't heal man, scars remain there for life.

Anyway last Wednesday after my last paper for finals, got invited over to Joy's house for dinner. The pasta was good. If only she could spice down a lil bit. It was burning down my throat as if it was made from the land of Mordor wei. And i was crying out load for u people to stop stuffing the mashed potato into my mouth lol.

Thursday night, as usual, home day. Fuck-O. I'v missed Maison so so much wei. The feeling of getting home is just.. Damn haha. But Maison was too crowded. Upstairs was so crowded til we couldn't even walk wei. Holy shit. But good thing was i met alot of my friends there. They all offered me drinks trying to make me drunk. Damn wei, the Graveyard was tight wei. Got tipsy after that and went out and chill until they call the ladies night to a close. Why la so many friends there? As if it was some old sports gathering or something lol.

Friday night, went out with Vtec taiko, RB king, Celica taiko and Mivec king for a test drive in SS2. We tasted the killer sausage thou. It was fun. All of us were crying for more drinks ahaha. After Ming Tien we drifted to our next stop Kei Tak Sek for some desert.

Then after that went to AC play pool with Pei Wen, John, Ernest, William, Jin Ning, Charlken and Liau. Damn wei, im addicted to pool lol, finally we had ramlee burger for breakfast around 3am before we go home.

Anyway, enough words. Let the pictures speak on my behalf.

Partay @ Joy's place


The queens.


Ladies.


Beauty n d beast.


Liau: Aiya, ladies' man? Normal lah!


Cal: Jump in my car, shorties.


Me: Who's your daddy, bitches?


Hafiz: Sick in bed? I be the pimp ):


Who's the G, nigga?


My boss. she whoops my ass all the time T_T

Thursday night: Maison


Joy: Get ur ass over here for the cam, Ivan!!


Jun the badboy bitch: KO!!


Aaron got drunk before he even drinks?


Porky got himself a new haircut.


The queen gets tipsy


They almost set me on fire wei.

Friday Night @ Ming Tien & Kei Tak Sek



Ernest, John, and Elly


Tsze, Cal, and me


Cal: My lady .. Ey yo get the cam on us, bitch!


Tsze: Holy shit, not again?; Cal: OMFG!!


I felt like tricky tongue lol.


John: KNN so mm bei min meh?!

Hehe. That's how my holiday so far. Peace.

P/S: Call me stupid, dumb or wadever. I said for life means for life, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home