One Fly Ride

Saturday, July 14, 2007

. angel eyes .

Holidays been good so far, put the hell aside, yeah. We paid a visit to Eye on Malaysia in Titiwangsa a couple of days ago. Afterall its better to visit somewhere more 'Malaysianish' than to chill at home sucking some lemon juice man im telling ya.

Anyway, it was good, it wasnt as grand and as big as we expected it to be. Had a 12 minutes ride, or longer? Cause it seemed long. We were hanging in the middle of the air for 12 damned minutes. It was kinda fun and exciting when we all were inside for the first 5 minutes cause everybody was cam whoring and stuff. After that we were crying for the 12 minutes to end lol.

Alright, enough of the talking, let the pictures paint my speech.


Tadaaaaaa !! O.O


We sat on this 'shit' Dunno what its call, so, shit lah cb!!


Intel inside, idiots outside.


Night view of KLCC from the inside.


Okay, it started off fine. Tsze and Joy


This side of the 'world'. Christine, me, Joy, Tsze


D other side of the 'world' lol. Ernest, Liau, John, Saw


Sohai posers. John, me, and Saw.


Liau become more sohai adi, drunk.


Joy with my home boys Ernest, John and Saw.

Then things start to get scandalous..


Joy: Muaaaaakz. [Eww~ =S]


Yo~ bros before hoes man.


Christine. She doesnt love me no more lol ):


[Raps] Introducing ma homie Tsze.. She whoops my ass down my thurr~


Tsze and Enzo taiko Ernest.


Luckily she nvr zha my bo lol.


Vtec taiko John and Joy. Wah, double J [2xJ] Power mou??


This picture almost killed my appetite for breakfast man. ):


Erest: Knn, not man enough how to be taiko? Hok yeh lah!! _|_(+.+)_|_


Shit!! Almost cant see my face.


All: Cheers (:


Bitches gone wild.


We're bringing sexy back.. Oh yeah~


Baywatch style. Uhh, CJ CJ CJ!!


Saw: Can you feel my sexiness in the air?


After you see this pic it will be Visit Saw 2007 lol.


PiaK~


Joy: Eh? I swallowed 5 coconuts within an hour in Thailand =P

We dropped by Stephen's corner before we went home. It was a tiring day though.

Btw, I downloaded and watched a couple of movies at home. But Im just gonna highlight on this:


The Butterfly Effect 2


The sex scene was good though. My style.

Thanks for dropping by. Gonna call it a day. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home