One Fly Ride

Thursday, July 5, 2007

. rendevous .

Hey people. I have been rotting at home so far. Watched a couple of movies at home, Road Trip, Eurotrip, Ghost Rider, Reign of Fire and stuff. Eurotrip was tight man. Funny. Fuckshit, the Berlin girl, omg. Caught my brother on fire.

Monday was Ernest Dai Ko's birthday. Went out to OU to celebrate with him. Went chillis for lunch. Holy shit, not even half of the Triple Play we already KO. And we had Transformers for some entertainment. Lol, pretty much of a kiddy show, but it was kinda tight. I liked it. Fuckshit, MEGAN FOX!! Man, I love that motherfucker!! The under the hood scene, keep stucking on my head man. I mean, with the curvy body and sweaty skin!! Can you dig that??!! <-- No Sacrifice. No Victory --> power mou?? Hehe

By the way, went to the curve with Joy and Tsze. It was Thursday, and the curve is so dead. I think 10 fingers can finish counting every time we look around the complex. Kanina i think you guys can bring a few futsal teams and start the kick off there right in the middle of the curve lol.

Went and have lunch at Marche but ok lar, the food zone was quite crowded. But still not as many people as we expected, felt almost like a cemetery. Joy just came back from BangCock, ops I mean Bangkok so she wasnt in the mood of shopping. Tsze bought a black Giordano T, quite nice. Whoa, its nice to have your manager to go shopping with you, where she does everything for you haha. All I did was standing at the fitting room and wait for Joy and Tsze to get the shirts for me. Cheers.


Tsze's chicken stream pizza.


Joy's macaroni pasta.


My roasted chicken.


Joy: Mamamiya~

After that we went over to New Zealand Natural to have some drinks and ice-cream.


Tsze: My strawberry smoothies, MINE YOU FUCKERS!!


Joy: Mmm~ Me lurve strawberries.


All: Smile ~ ChikCHAK!


A proper group picture (:

Hehe, camwhoring while waiting Tsze to try on her shirt in Giordano fitting hall.


Joy: Look into the mirror, aye!~


Joy: Hands down ivan. Eh? Wad d fuck?


Me: This is the way to do it lah, boss! (:


Finally it turned out better.

Went back to Joy's house. Was accompanying Tsze waiting for her mum to pick her up. So Joy did some facial treatment on me.


Me: Awwww fuck. It hurts!!


The rain aint sweet man ):


Half dead liao.


Tsze: Haha Ivan you sissy boy!


Ivan: Lol Tsze you'r not any better =P


Joy: Welcome to Joy Painting Academy


Me: O, what the fuck you doing lah, boss?

Hehe, I survived a day without getting whooped in the ass by Joy, but instead, Tsze did ):

P/S: Happy birthday to Enzo Taiko Ernest and to Hafiz. All the best in your lives bros.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home