One Fly Ride

Monday, July 9, 2007

. heavoline .

What do you do when you're bored at home?



Hell yeah, this is what I do. Recalling the sweet memories we all had in the good old days. Omg, you guys dont know how much I missed the bgms, maps and game play lol. Seriously couldnt find any other mmorpgs as classic as this wei.

I remembered the days when I was with Heavoline, playing together with my classmates when I was in high school. Weil Xuan, Swee Pyng, Shein, Benon, Song Jie, Zhi Hui, Suk Zan, Hon Liang, Jun Keat, Jee Heng, Keen Ho, and Aaron. Good old days, we all were named in the Hall of Fame though, great old days. Heavoline was disband and then later we merged with UVE and created a new one UVE[emo] branch. lol. War of Emperium! Weeeeeeee haha. Im still looking for the old screen shots we've taken, but it seems that the pictures are gone already because I have reformat my hard disc so many times. Some more its so long ago leh.

Anyway, all the screenshots below are not mine, its all taken by Xuan, so all credits to Xuan. Thanks, bro. You peeps can click on the thumbnail to get a bigger view of the shots, peace.

=|H|eaVolin|E|=


Before we head to war ..


Everybody: CHONG ARRRRRRR !!!


Heavo defending sub-entrence.


Heavo defending Al De Baran 11


Come in if you dare. Mahai even lizard come in also die.


Pvp. Look at Songjie [Gugubird], dropped dead on the floor. LOL


MY wedding at the church. Yeah, He|L is me.


So sad, only 2 people attended my [black tuxedo] wedding. It was midnight thats why haha.


Everybody: Com'on, bitches!


Few of the frontlines of Heavoline. Xuan


Some chick sucking my dick. Hilarious. LOL


Xuan's wedding. Im the first from left, yeah the one with the blinker.


Everybody: O.O


Everybody: No way. Mmm~ _|_ @.@ _|_


Everybody: =3


Everybody: BLUEK!!


Any finally, Everyone smileeeeeeeeee. [CHICHAK] (:

Sweet memories, o sweet memories..

Anyway, about this trinity server im currently into, smooth gaming without lags. Pretty cool, exp rate not bad too. Here are some screenshots I took ..


Stalker in Lutie


Stalker in Comodo

Haha, thanks for reading my boring post. I will upload and edit this post when I have new pictures of my other characters. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home