One Fly Ride

Monday, May 7, 2007

. alive .


Champions!! Perhaps you people shall sing with me,

Glory Glory Man United,
Glory Glory Man United,
Glory Glory Man United,
As The Reds Go Marching Up Up Up !!

Champions for the ninth time, can you dig that? For Chelski fans, FUCK Y'ALL man, hehe, sorry I just kidding ok? Take that!

Anyway I have been the definition of hell for the past few weeks. And guess what? Finally i have decided to think positively for the future. I have trust in her. I want her to be happy, so I aint gonna be a papaya face no more. Lets cheeer up people. I really appreciate those who have been trying hard to keep me alive, and put a smile on my face. Joy, Maria, Elly, YingYing, U-Jun, XiaoXuan, Evonne, Palm, Tsze Tsze and most importantly Veri for giving me all her energy to keep me smiling and care for me always. Im sorry if I ever let you all down ya. Forgive me.

Assignments? Nah. MOB textbook is on the way home dawg. M gonna start reading up the chapters tmr, hahah time is running out bitches. So I better get my black ass on the chair and eyes on the books, SHIT!

Was reading KAT's blog, what the fuck?? Finals coming in a month's time. How am i gonna buck up? Deng lo no textbooks leh. Need to wake up already. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home