One Fly Ride

Thursday, April 26, 2007

. broken .


First time in 2 and a half years. First time im feeling a fucking crack, and i mean a real hard crack in my heart. She is no ordinary girl. She's one who doesnt go clubbing, not a shoppoholic, and not a flirtter or wadever u call a playgirl. She is sooo lovely, caring, and cuteeeeee hehe.

Things started back in a week's time. When we truely met each other. Actually we did la. First time i met her i was sitting right infront of her in the exam hall during Stats paper. I turned behind and ask her about what to fill in for the required data sheet. Second was when i asked her about the MOB assignment regarding the Inconvenient Truth shit, or however you spell it.

Things realli get so complicated la haiz. Forgive me for there's lotta stuff I couldnt say it out because it hurts so badly. Are we close enough to feel the heartbeat goes 'kaabooooooom'?? Guess what, I have no idea.

Hehe tell you all a good news. A number of people came up to me and say, 'Ivan aa, why you always so happy one? When I see you hor, also you smiling 1. You make me very happy everytime I see you.' Hehe, waaaaaah, i tell you hor, the feeling inside my heart is priceless. I mean its so nice to get people happy. I dont mean to boast anything about myself la, but, waaaaah hehee.

Ok la, enough for today la, im still living in pain. Pain here pain there, heart pain like how ah? No words can describe it lah hehehehe. Thx for dropping by, peace.

P/S: When u tickle me = $60, when u knock my head = $90, when you smile = priceless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home