One Fly Ride

Sunday, April 15, 2007

. death .


Hey playas, sorry for deserting my blog for such a long time. Im back! I've been struggling searching for my mood back on9 .. Some of you already know the reason la, hehe.

Holiday? What have i been doing during the holidays? Nothing but digging my own hole for my own grave. Went out everyday knowing there's tons of assignments and homework in my bag. My assignments, textbooks, and homework have been laying eggs and staying in my car for the whole week liao. Sorry ar assignments and my textbooks. Y'all deserve more than that, perhaps those textbooks should rot in hell eternally. I havent even started my assignments wei. And im suppose to due my homework tomorrow. Im so dead.

Haha, havoc holiday ar. Go here go there, eat eat eat and eat. Went to KL jus to eat la, sunway to yum cha, and wanted to do homework in sunway but, hehe u all know me la, in the end never started anything. There was a rave party in taylors' college last friday nite, wtf wei? The moment i stepped into the rave hall, i had this weird feeling as if i was in the lion dance society. Haha, i think around 70% of them were in shuffling attire. U kno la, those shuffling pants, fooiyooh, the more i look at it, the nicer it gets.

Ok la put holiday aside, i'v been struggling emotionally for the past few days. I somehow was emotionally trapped between life and death. I thought about death, but its way beyond my guts to do so. Not that Quinee has mentioned it, I felt like crying , and laughing too. But im very confused, i dunno which girl should i have my tears for. M sorry, i cant have my tears with a mixture of both emotioanlly sad and happy situation. Life is just so beautiful isnt it? Where you get trapped often between life and death, and sadness or happiness. Haha, dig that.

VU nite is coming weii !! Ok ah i wanna take my opportunity here to say this to my dateeee

CHRISTINE, I WILL SAVE MY LAST DANCE FOR YOU...

Last but not least,
VERI, YOU ARE STILL MY PERFECT MATCH TOO. =D

Suck on that, bitches. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home