One Fly Ride

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

. Pasta .


Hello. Im back. First of all sorry for not updating my blog and making it so deserted for quite some time. Secondly, I'd like to rephrase what was written in the past few posts, that i do not like to use fancy English or grammar in my post. I wan to make it straight to the point. And I dont run around the bush for fuck's sake. Some of u been telling me, "oi nigga, y ur blog so cha one, all ur grammar is like Chinaman only". Hehe, well there goes my answer. I'm not gonna mention the name la but, yea i admit my English sucks, but u'r not any better than me. No offense la hehehe.

Been tasting different kinds of pasta in my Uni life, both bitter pasta and sweet pasta. Damn dawg, lemme start with the bitter one. Been stressing out with my assignments for the past 2 weeks. Been panicking and tryin to solve the problems with my assignments. In the end, i screwed it. Haha Business Stats, damn man i couldnt understand what on earth is the fengshui chinese geek teaching in lectures. In tutes, all he does is ask us to do on the board and he marks it. Damn, wtf wei ?? He should get a life in lets say being Lillian Too's slave or whatever la.

Now the sweet one. Recently been nominated to be one of the 12 guys that will have to represent the juniors on VU night. I'v just consulted Mr. Zain today, and guess what? I dont have to work my ass off to get a culturer wear, he told me to dress in Business Attire, representing the business-hood in Malaysia hahaa. Damn man, so i get to dance with my lovely date, Christine, or rather Ashley, in a proper gear. Haha. Instead of dancing with some indian costume with a flying carpet, lol.

There is this chick in Vu , which i wanted to kno her for quite some time already. Am not goin to mention her name la obviously but she has been coming up to me and talking to me. Haha, the best thing was she came to me and asked me how was my business stats test. Hehe, felt so happy wei. I dun have an intention to go after her la ofcourse, but she has a bf already. Tell u wad, she was wearing a transparent mini skirt during one of the lectures in week 2. Haha, Yoong and Kang Wei can be witness for that man.

Ok la, as usual i dont like to blog much. I will tell more about my days with loreal and some events i'v been thru during the nex blog la. And recent updates ofcourse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home