One Fly Ride

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

. VU Nite .


Vu Nite ..? Not as grand as we expected. But its fine, i fucking lost stevensunny's coat in the backstage. Now im nothing but a dead meat. It was a heartbreaking nite, with tons of problems laying behind my back, making me trapped emotionally between the past and the present.

Aiseh cut d craps out lah now lets talk about the events. Valmanway rocked the roof out, unfortunatelly, or rather the other band was too fortunate, they walked away with the best band prize. Haiz, ah yoong, u guys did well. Fashion show was okay. Luckily i never miss any steps or whatsoever.

Maison, after the prom. Shuffle? Nah, i cant shuffle. What i did was i danced with her, as i promised i would give my night to her. Who cares about how people think, we enjoyed dancing waltz with trance in our own world hehe.

Back to my problems. Do you trust me? All i can say is im not what i was anymore. All i ask from all of you is a trust in me. Will i hurt her? The answer lies below. Anyway, here's a little something i wan her to have

I promise you my love
I promise you my heart
I promise you my life
I promise we'll never be apart

I promise not to hurt you
I promise to never make you cry
I promise to always trust you
I promise not to lie

I promise you forever
I promise you tonight
I promise you my respect
I promise to do things right

I promise to always be there
I promise until the end
I promise to always love you
I promise to be your best friend

I promise you my love
I promise you my life
I promise this forever
I promise our LOVE is my life


Anyway enough of the talkings, now let the picture paint a thousand words for ya










Thats all for now, more to come when i get them all. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home