One Fly Ride

Saturday, March 3, 2007

. vindicated .


Holla ..

First of all, I just want y'all to know I dont use fancy english in my blog man, Im just getting things straight forward here, I dont run around the bush for fuck's sake.

So there goes my high flying, low riding, and never tripping holidays, roller coaster holidays indeed. VU classes hav already begun. And Im still upset about the timetable i got. I hav big gaps on my timetable everyday. Atleast 2 hours everyday man, so what am i gonna do?? Gonna lepak around and get my black ass back to college for another class. Man thats all bullshit. Its not that bad after all knowing my dai lou William got the same timetable as i do.

Anyway, back to my holidays, imma let you guys know, the spring time of youth doesnt wait !! So play all you can while you still young and dangerous lol. I have been getting down with some gangsta shits with my psp - 50 Cent BulletProof, G-Unit Edition.

Thats the shit right there im telling y'all, it got me all addicted. For all you gangstas wanna-be i have something for you, try this Gangs Of London. Y'all can have a preview by clicking HERE Gangs Of London is shizzle that brings you into the world of gangsterism. It gives you a reality experience of a gangsta, so, try it out folks. Only available in psp ofcourse.

Ok la, i told y'all i dont blog long. there's about it. thx for dropping by. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home