One Fly Ride

Sunday, September 2, 2007

. hood hop .

Merdeka ? Wei people wake up early in the morning, go through all the traffic jams and stuff just to watch Merdeka day performance and the clowns marching and seeing people crying for their country. Boast to everybody and then everyone is like, 'Wah!!, so patriotic arh??!!"

What did I do? Im not any worse jekk! I also cried on merdeka eve lah, the only difference is I cry watching Secret ma. So did everybody else. Everyone who came out from the theater all eyes red red wan. Hahaha =D You say we enthusiastic or not?!!

Haiz, back to the point. Celebrated by staying at home to do my Marketing Assignment, truly ass i men lah! Applause anyone? Cause Im so patriotic, I do assignment and invest for my country so that when I graduate come out and work I can shine for my country?? HAAHAHA! Woohoo! You say cool anot?

F U C K la, assignment due tomorrow, I still talking cock here. Anyway, here are some pictures with the monkeys and the bananas on the merdeka eve.


Bros .. Look at Kat's face, hehe !! Ops


Look closely, its a <3


Wah who is this 2 in 1 lengzai?


Who dare admit number 1??!! >P


After DL


Sakais



Happy Merdeka Day!!

Haha, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home