One Fly Ride

Thursday, May 31, 2007

. missing the days .


Its been a week since You've been gone. Im still very much missing Your voice, Your jokes, Your laughters and Your vulgars. All of us do. They still ring in my ears in class from time to time. Well I guess all of us have pretty much moved on already. Although we move on, You are not forgotten as Your presence is still in our hearts.

You have helped us in such a way that we are now looking after each other better now. I can feel our friendships between our group have been strengthened. Thank you so much for bringing all of us through and You will always be part of us until the day we meet again. Bro for life.

Shit! I have been outdated adi lah!! There are so many must-watch-movies that I havent watch leh. Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Carribean also havent watch!! If you all ask me to give a reason, I also dunno what reason to give. Im not studying, havent started btw. Aih when Im at home my productivity is just 0. Too many stuff to play at home. Lol. Where are you boss??!! I need to go your house and study aaaaaa Tsze!!

Maison!! Maison!! I must go home after my finals. I miss my home so much. Havent been going home for 3 weeks liao. How? Oh fuck. Porky, Kat, Kelvin, Matt, Shantee, Carol~! Lets go~!!!

P/S: Your smile paints a thousand picture of how beautiful the memories you have left for us. Thank You so much for adding colors into our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home