One Fly Ride

Sunday, May 20, 2007

. tagged .


Alright, I have been tagged. These are the rules and I'll follow it.

Rules:
For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes, be
it a current or previous crush.
To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her.
Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post.
You must post up these rules before you start writing.


She is the one that taught me how to write the word 'love', its my first heartbreak in 2 years, i cried for her for fuck's sake. First time I cried for a girl and first time I cried INFRONT of a girl hehe. Neway
Exclusion clause!! Sorry for the boring english and I will not be liable for any brain damages. Hehe, my eng sucks lol. peace.

How We Started

It was all started during the waltz practice class. Mr. Zain chose 16 pairs of couples as in representatives for the fashion and cultural show for VU night, which is actually our prom night. In the end it ended up with only 10 couples because of some No-Fuck attitude by some bastards.

Remember the 1-week-holiday we had in the begnining of April? When we had the block teaching for Management. We had a practice right after the whole thing. We were practing 2 by 2 ma, as in couples. So suddenly I realised Joy was missing when we were supposed to start another round of the waltz. Her partner didnt turn up so she was dancing alone, as in dancing with an imaginary partner lor. She saw that Joy was missing, actually Joy was answering the call outside, so she came up to me and say she replace Joy for a while first lo, and this is when she started dancing with me. I was talking crap and joking some shit out when I was dancing with her. When the whole thing ended she told me that I was her perfect match. Waaaaa, being a guy la and a girl is saying that to you, hahhaah i felt like heaven wei lol. So I thanked her and replied that she is my perfect match too.

The following week we started meeting each other in college and started talking. Remembering that week was the hectic week for us to hand in our Business Law assignment by the end of the week. She started caring for me and bugging me and helped me in my assignments, as in telling me what is required to be included and stuff like table of content, faculty of business cover page all these were provided by her. We got closer and closer during the waltz practice, and for the VU nite, she wanted to be my date but Christine asked me a month before even before I met her. I wish i could be her date but i cant as for me already promised Christine to be her date.

During an outing with her and friends, I found out that she is actually 3 years older than me, with her year of born is 1985 and I'm 1988. She also said that she is currenly engaging with somebody who is going after her, not really a bf, its just someone that she hasnt approved. The guy chase her for more than 8 months already. Knowing that I was sobbing and felt my heart was blended into pieces.

Confession Time

VU nite, where the end was just a begining. I brought her to my friend's studio for full make up and stuff. And I bought her a pair of earring for the VU nite. The night was cold because we were sitting on a different table, we were so far apart, ok fine. Me and my friends already planned to visit Maison after the VU nite, so U-Jun being my hengdai he asked her to come along to Maison, (actually i asked her already and she said she dont wanna go to this kind of places), ok dont know what the fuck went wrong she accepted the invitation. So I was damn pissed at U Jun because I was so worried that she has asthma and I know she dont like to go to this kind of place. I had a fight with U-Jun. It was me who raised my voice and scolded U-Jun la, I lost my head that time. Haha ok sorry I think i will go straight to the point.

In Maison, knowing that she definitely got feelings for me, I approached her. You all know me la, damn shy one hehehehe, I dont dare to confess using my mouth one. All my life I never confess using my mouth before. So I took her palm up, I wrote ' I Love You' on it. Then she started starring at me, I was like, oh fuck!! And then she confess also saying she also like me. Ok la, then she told me alot of stuff. At first she dont dare to like me because she saw me and Christine together, and she thought Christine was actually my gf. And she told me she dont dare to like me because alot of girls like me also. Hehehe.

That night, was actually the night she had to let go of me, because of her 'bf'. She started crying with Yi Ying after that and then lotsa things happened. Ok I brought her back to Palm's house together with Elly and I accompanied her the whole night until the next morning. The whole night we didnt sleep. We confessed alot. Since then, she thought me the word 'LOVE'. Althou we cant be together, Im still happy we have a beautiful memories laying under the grave in my heart.

Forgive me for not telling another 70% of the story, becuase it hurts. And I dont wanna mention it for some of you already know. The problem is between God and her. I dont understand, why is God so cruel? Why cant God let her choose her own happiness?

Are you gonna kiss me everytime I close my eyes?

Ok la, enough of the story, 'you' might be reading this. And if you are, i just wanna say it 1 more time.
I never regretted even a single second loving you. Because of you, Im not me anymore. Im sorry Im not perfect, I couldnt give you the best things, but I would have my best for you. And lastly, if loving you was wrong, then I would never wanna be right, you get me??

Hmm, ok la. Now here's the list of person i wanna tag.
Quinee
Summer
Phoebe
Zuo Han
Hui Zhi

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home